Crafty girls love to talk and share stories.
In this collection of interviews, women share their stories, and passion for craft.
Many of the women interviewed sell their designs. Others teach or write craft books. Some sell online, at markets or from their bricks and mortar shop. Others lead tours to France or China. A few of the women don't sell their work but make for family or those in need.
The amazing crafty girls interviewed are:
- Pat Dalton: Textile Tours to China
- Morgan Wills: Designer & Store Owner
- Rebecca Ringwald: Knitter & Quilter
- Lynne Sharpe: Teacher & Artist
- Kim Hurley: Vintage Haberdashery
- Becky Striepe: Writer
- Fiona Clark: Embroidery & Pattern Designer
- Glenna Harris: Knitwear Designer
- Michelle Perdue: Knits for Needs
- Melissa Wastney: Designer & Blogger
- Marie Yolande: Textile Tours to France and Western Europe
- Nicole Farrell: Scrapbook Retailer
- Rosalie Quinlan: Pattern Designer & Teacher
- Yvette Stanton: Publisher & Teacher
- Jan DiCintio: Fabric Designer, Wholesaler & Retailer
- Tamara Watts: Retro Lamp Creator
- Tanya Marie Willis Anderson: Needlework Designer
- Elizabeth Dubbelde: Quilt Store Owner
- Sally Lewis and Nancy Bell: Online Store Owners
- Jennifer Forest: Author and Multi-Crafter
Bonus Chapter Kindle Version Only
Arwen O'Reilly Griffith: Staff Editor Craft & Make
Use the paypal button below to purchase your signed copy.
Crafty Girls Talk is also available as a Kindle e-Book, from Amazon.